Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Centre for Policy Development (CPD)
CPD is a small think tank with limited resources. The contribution of interns and volunteers to making our work possible is always appreciated.
Because we value the time and energy of our volunteers, we want to make their experience with the CPD as rewarding as possible. To help us do this, we need to match the skills and interests of potential volunteers with the work that needs to be done.
If you are interested in volunteering send us an email answering the following:
- Which of the following would you like to help out with?
- Editing, fundraising, publicity, web design, graphic design, event organising, research assistance, administration (or something else?)
- What relevant skills or experience do you have?
- How many hours or days a week are you available?
- When are you able to start and are you able to come in and work from the office?
- Are there any specific policy areas that you are interested in?
If there are tasks to be done that match your interests, we will get in touch and arrange a time for you to come in. Please make sure you include your name and contact details when you email us at admin(at)cpd.org.au