Support CPD’s End of Financial Year Appeal for 2021
Help CPD become a policy powerhouse for Australia and the region. The COVID-19 pandemic has made our work even more important and our team has responded accordingly:
- Our game-changing work on climate change through our Climate & Recovery Initiative and work on directors’ duties and climate risks has continued to alter the landscape for companies and regulators.
- We launched a new Early Childhood Development Initiative involving every Australian jurisdiction focussed on driving a long-term reform agenda for children.
- We released a major report on Australia’s criminal justice systems which highlighted how they create and compound disadvantage for some of Australia’s most vulnerable individuals and communities.
- We unveiled a blueprint for new approaches to boosting economic and social participation across Australia, and worked directly with local and state governments to implement it on the ground.
- We continued to bring governments across the region together to address human displacement, most recently in relation to the coup in Myanmar.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
We love hearing from our followers too, so you can always call us on 02 8199 9407 to offer feedback.
Long-term challenges need sustained solutions.
Donate to CPD’s End of Financial Year Appeal!
Following your donation, you will receive a receipt from [email protected]. If you have made an error or have changed your mind about donating, please contact us at [email protected] within 48 hours and we will process a full refund.